How The Bug Patch Works
How Mosquitoes Decide Who To Bite
It's actually quite an interesting story how mosquitoes, among other bugs, come to decide on who they are going to make their next meal. Have you ever wondered why, out of a group of people, some people just appear to get eaten alive while others go on relatively untouched? The answer can be attributed to simple biology as we continuously release compounds through the pores of our skin that mosquitoes pick up on such as:
- Carbon Dioxide
- Lactic Acid
While the color of the clothes we wear, our body heat, and the movements we make outdoors will always put us on the radar of a mosquito, the key point to bear in mind is that it is actually what is released through our pours that sends the signal of how desirable our selection as a meal will be.
Through much analyzing we've discovered a correlation between those who have a deficiency of Vitamin B1 in their systems and among those most likely to be inundated with the unwelcome appetite of mosquitoes, ticks, and flies.
How The BugPatch® Keeps The Bites Away
The Bug Patch works by supplying your blood stream with a supplemental dosage of Vitamin B1 directly through your skin. What this does is supplies long lasting doses of natural Vitamin B1 into your blood stream which is ultimately released through your pours to literally taint the chemical mixture that would otherwise make you an appetizing meal to the world of bugs and pests at large.
Since the Vitamin B1 is coursing through your entire circulatory system this means that your entire body is covered and that no part of you will be left appealing to the appetites of mosquitoes and other bloodsucking pests!
What Makes The Bug Patch A Safe And Natural Bug Repellent?
While some of you may be concerned of absorbing too much of a vitamin, please let us explain why you shouldn't be worried about the direct release of Vitamin B1 (Thiamine). It's common knowledge that too much of a build up regarding vitamins is known to result in ill effects, but this is because most vitamins are fat soluble and tend to accumulate in your body due to this reality. However, unlike fellow vitamins, Vitamin B1 is water soluble and does not lend itself to accumulation within your body.
Use of the patch elevates the level of Vitamin B1 in your blood stream where it is then released through your pours to shield you from bugs. Any access Vitamin B1 that may be a concern will simply pass through your body and not accumulate. The only active ingredient in the bug patch is Vitamin B1 leaving us with a safe and effective method of bug and mosquito protection so you can enjoy the summer weather, without the bugs!
How To Use The Bug Patch
- Open the main package; don't worry about compromising the integrity of the other patches inside. As long as the patches are still firmly sealed to the backing they will be alright.
- Remove the patch from its backing. Usually a couple flicks of the finger nail will get you the leverage to pull it off.
- Place the bug patch on a clean, dry, and hairless section of skin 2 hour before full protection is needed so the Vitamin B1 has time to spread throughout your whole body for full body protection!
- Move! If you're moving or sweating that means that absorption of the Vitamin B1 will be facilitated through your skin and then back out your pours more effectively. Once the Vitamin B1 is pulsing through your veins you can enjoy that long lasting all natural bug repellent effect you've been waiting for!
Highly recommended places to apply the bug patch are to the upper arm, shoulder, lower back, and lower abdomen area.Usually these areas are discreet, protected, and where hair is less abundant.If you are using multiple patches on after the other we've found that the bug patch works best if you apply patches to different areas instead of always placing them in the same spot, it tends to ensure proper delivery of the Vitamin B1 so you can get the results you're looking for.
For 48 hours protection:
Under 80 lbs: Apply 1 patch and remove after 48 hours
Over 80 lbs: Apply 2 patches and remove after 48 hours
48+ hour protection:
Under 80 lbs: Apply 1 patch every 48 hours, applying the replacement to a new area of skin.
Over 80 lbs: Apply 2 patches, replacing one every 24 hours on a new area of skin.
BUGPATCH® has the following attributes:
- Effective and safe insect repellent skin patch that can easily and discreetly be applied to a hairless area of the body.
- Provides protection for children and adults against mosquitoes and other biting insects for up to 48 hours!
- Unlike the uncertain application of sprays, lotions and creams it does not lose effectiveness in water even after showering or swimming.
- Non-greasy and totally undetectable when worn underneath clothing.
- Can be applied and removed in seconds without leaving any residue.
- Enhances overall health due to the effective delivery of Vitamin B1 (thiamine).
Watch THE BUGPATCH® PROTECTION VIDEO Here:
Get protection from Mosquitoes... Stay in the zone of protection.
Use the the Original BugPatch® Insect Repellent Patch!
DON'T GET BITTEN! - BE BUG BITE FREE AND ORDER NOW!